|Location:||Pajama Place, Donald's Dreamland|
|Data is by normal gameplay.|
|Facility boss:||Mint Supervisor|
|Boss:||Chief Financial Officer|
- "Toons, grab your pies! Pies, grab your filling! We're in an immediate need of all the toons we can get, along with their cream pie counterparts. Don't you understand? A Cashbot HQ has been discovered!"
- ―Lord Lowden Clear
Cashbot Headquarters, commonly known as Cashbot HQ or simply CBHQ, is the Cashbots' main base of operation. It is located in Pajama Place on Donald's Dreamland. Cashbot Headquarters consists of two facilities: the Cashbot Mints and the Cashbot Vault. Inside the Cashbot Vault is where Toons may find the Cashbot boss, the Chief Financial Officer.
Upon entering Cashbot Headquarters, Toons will find themselves in the train yard. The train yard largely resembles a freight train yard or station filled with money. Toons may find freight trains that deduct 10 laff points if they are crushed by them. There are three Cashbot Mints and the Cashbot Vault that can be accessed from this location. Cogs from level 7 to level 9 will roam around on the safe platforms. Toons may only cross to the next safe zone by crossing a railroad track.
- Main page: Cashbot Mints
The Cashbot Mints are a Cog facility in Cashbot Headquarters. There are three types in order of difficulty: Coin Mint, Dollar Mint, and Bullion Mint. Cogs in the mints range from level 10 to level 11, with the Mint Supervisor being level 12. Upon completing a mint, Toons would teleport back to Cashbot Headquarters and obtain a certain number of Cogbucks.
- Main page: Cashbot Vault
The Cashbot Vault serves as the domain for the Chief Financial Officer. Toons may battle the Chief Financial officer once all parts for their Cashbot Cog Disguise have been obtained, and enough Cogbucks have been gathered.
Chief Financial Officer
- Main page: Chief Financial Officer
The Chief Financial Officer, more commonly known as the C.F.O., is the boss of the Cashbots. Toons may battle him after completion of the Cashbot Cog Disguise and have earned enough Cogbucks for a promotion.
- Main page: Unite
Cashbot Cog Disguise
- Main page: Cashbot Cog Disguise
- Cashbot Headquarters was the second Cog headquarters discovered by Lord Lowden Clear and the Toon Resistance with the help of Doctor Surlee and Whispering Willow.
- This is the only Cog HQ to have active foregrounds other than simply roaming Cogs.
- There are many crates scattered among Cashbot Headquarters with "Cog Nation" labeled on them. This is a piece of evidence that contributed to the popular belief amongst the Toontown community that Cog Nation could be an existing area.
- If a Toon goes sad from getting hit by a train in the train yard, they will not lose their gags.
- From May 2nd to May 31st in 2019, Operation: Crash Cashbot Headquarters occurred where Toons of any level could infiltrate the Cashbot Vault and defeat the Chief Financial Officer using a Rental Suit, while completing special Toon Resistance ToonTasks for exclusive rewards.