| Cashbot Headquarters|
|Location:||Pajama Place, Donald's Dreamland|
|Data is by normal gameplay.|
|Facility boss:||Mint Supervisor|
|Boss:||Chief Financial Officer|
|Well there's certainly no stopping them now.|
Cashbot Headquarters, also known as Cashbot HQ or CBHQ, is a cog headquarters where the Cashbots reside in. It is located in Pajama Place on Donald's Dreamland. Cashbot Headquarters composes of two stations: the mints and the Cashbot Vault. Within the Cashbot Vault, Toons may find the Chief Financial Officer, the boss of the Cashbots.
Upon entering Cashbot Headquarters, Toons will find themselves in the train yard. The train yard largely resembles a freight train yard or station filled with money. Toons may find trains that, if hit by, will deduct 10 laff points. There are three Cashbot Mints and the Cashbot Vault that can be accessed from this location. Cogs from level 7 to level 9 will roam around on the safe platforms. Toons may only cross to the next safe zone by crossing a railroad track.
- Main page: Cashbot Mints
The Cashbot Mints are the facilities of Cashbot Headquarters. There are three types in order of difficulty: Coin Mint, Dollar Mint, and Bullion Mint. The Cogs inside of the mints range from level 10 to level 11, with the Mint Supervisor being level 12. Upon completing the mint, Toons would teleport back to Cashbot Headquarters and gain a certain number of Cogbucks. The Coin Mint rewards 356-544 Cogbucks, the Dollar Mint rewards 679-1004 Cogbucks, and the Bullion Mint rewards 1202-1496 Cogbucks.
- Main page: Cashbot Vault
The Cashbot Vault is where Toons may find the Chief Financial Officer. Up to eight Toons may enter at once to fight the C.F.O.. The C.F.O. discovers that the incoming "Cogs" are actually Toons in a Cashbot Cog Disguise, which he would then remove the disguises and initiate a battle. After defeating the Cogs, Toons will take on the task of either using the cranes or stomping on the goons. Toons who are using the cranes would pick up goons that were stomped to throw at the C.F.O.. One of the goons would occasionally stun the C.F.O., allowing Toons to throw safes at him dealing massive damage. The goons would become harder throughout the final round, dealing more damage as the C.F.O.'s health lowers. Toons receive a unite as their reward after successfully defeating the C.F.O..
- Cashbot Headquarters was the second Cog HQ found by Lord Lowden Clear with the help of Doctor Surlee and Whispering Willow.
- This is the only Cog HQ to have active foregrounds other than simply roaming Cogs.
- There are many crates scattered among Cashbot Headquarters with "Cog Nation" labelled on them. This is a piece of evidence that contributed to the popular belief among the Toontown community that Cog Nation is an existing area.
- If a Toon goes sad from getting hit by a train in the train yard, they will not lose their gags.
- A previous event that occurred between May 2, 2019 and May 31, 2019 known as Operation: Crash Cashbot Headquarters took place where Toons of any level could invade the Cashbot Vault using a Rental Suit.