|Location||Pajama Place, Donald's Dreamland|
|Minimum Cog level||7|
|Maximum Cog level||9|
|Data is by normal gameplay.|
|Minimum Cog level||10|
|Maximum Cog level||12|
|Miniboss Cog||Mint Supervisor|
|Minimum Cog level||1|
|Maximum Cog level||12|
|Boss Cog||Chief Financial Officer|
Cashbot Headquarters, commonly known as Cashbot HQ or simply CBHQ, is the Cashbots' main base of operation. It is located in Pajama Place on Donald's Dreamland. Cashbot Headquarters consists of two Cog facilities: the Cashbot Mints and the Cashbot Vault. Inside the Cashbot Vault is where Toons may find the boss Cog, the Chief Financial Officer.
The train yard is the main area of Cashbot Headquarters. Cogs that roam the train yard range from level 7 to level 9. The train yard largely resembles a freight train yard or station filled with money. Toons may find Cashbot freight trains that deduct 10 laff points if they are crushed by them. Three Cashbot Mints and the Cashbot Vault can be accessed from the train yard.
- Main page: Cashbot Mints
The Cashbot Mints are where Toons often infiltrate to recover Cogbucks for promotions on their Cashbot Cog Disguise. The Cogs in each mint are either level 10 or level 11, with level 11 Skelecogs also making some appearances. The miniboss Cog is a level 12 Skelecog known as the Mint Supervisor.
- Main page: Cashbot Vault
The Cashbot Vault serves as the domain for the Chief Financial Officer. Toons may battle the Chief Financial Officer once they have promotions for their Cashbot Cog Disguise ready.
Chief Financial Officer
- Main page: Chief Financial Officer
The Chief Financial Officer, commonly known as the C.F.O., is the boss Cog of the Cashbots.
- Main page: Unite
Cashbot Cog Disguise
- Main page: Cashbot Cog Disguise
- Cashbot Headquarters was the second Cog headquarters discovered by Lord Lowden Clear and the Toon Resistance with the help of Doctor Surlee and Whispering Willow.
- There are crates scattered in Cashbot Headquarters with "Cog Nation" labeled on them.
- From May 2nd to May 31st in 2019, Operation: Crash Cashbot Headquarters occurred where Toons of any level could infiltrate the Cashbot Vault and defeat the Chief Financial Officer using a Rental Suit, while completing Toon Resistance ToonTasks for exclusive rewards.
- Toons would previously go sad without losing their gags by colliding with Cashbot freight trains to drain all their laff. As of the 2.7.0 update that was released on December 15, 2020, Toons now lose their gags.