Bounce Check is a Cog attack
that can be used by Double Talkers
, Short Changes
, and Penny Pinchers
- The attacking Cog brings out a bounced check from its pocket.
- The Cog then throws the check at its targeted Toon.
- The check bounces towards the Toon
- If the attack hits: The check hits the Toon, making them lean slightly backwards.
- If the attack misses: The Toon jumps out of the way, avoiding the check hitting them.
- "Check this out."
- "You have a payment due."
- "Ah, too bad, you're funless."
- "You owed me for this."
- "I'm collecting on this debt."
- "I'd like to cash this in."
- "I'm deducting a service charge."
- "This is one sour note."
- "This is going to cost you."
- Double Talkers always deduct 1 laff point when using this attack, regardless of their level.
- When performed by a Tightwad, this attack can do up to 18 damage at level 7.
- This attack is what makes the Tightwad the strongest tier 3 cog.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.