Bossbots are one of the four branches of Cogs. They are represented by a brown emblem with a faded brown-striped necktie, symbolizing that they are on top of the overall corporate ladder. Their main base of operations, Bossbot Headquarters, is located off of Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf, which is where their boss, the Chief Executive Officer, also resides.
- The theme of Bossbots is executive management.
- A level 1 Flunky is the first Cog to be introduced in the game during the Toontorial.
- Despite being the highest on the corporate ladder, two of the Bossbots are also the two weakest Cogs in the game; Flunky and Yesman.
- No Bossbot, with the exception of the Yesman, can use a group attack.
- Bossbots have both the smallest and the biggest Cog types, those being the Micromanager and the Corporate Raider respectively.