| This page is about the executive Cog branch. For other uses of "Boss", see Boss.
Bossbots are one of the four branches of Cogs. They are represented by a brown emblem with a faded brown-striped necktie, symbolizing that they are on top of the overall corporate ladder. Their main base of operation, Bossbot Headquarters, is located at Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf in Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres, which is where their boss, the Chief Executive Officer, can be found.
- The theme of Bossbots is executive management.
- A level 1 Flunky is the first Cog to be introduced in the game during the Toontorial.
- Despite being the highest on the corporate ladder, two of the Bossbots are also the two weakest Cogs in the game; Flunky and Yesman.
- No Bossbot, with the exception of the Yesman, can use a group attack.
- Bossbots have both the smallest and the biggest Cog types, those being the Micromanager and the Corporate Raider respectively.
- Bossbots never start as Skelecogs outside of Skelecog Mega-Invasions.