|This page contains information about content that has yet to be released to Toontown Rewritten. Read ahead for an exclusive look at what could potentially make its way into Toontown!|
| Bossbot Headquarters|
|Location:||Chip and Dale's Acorn Acres|
|Data is by normal gameplay.|
|Facilities:||Cog Golf Courses|
|Facility boss:||Club President|
|Boss:||Chief Executive Officer|
Bossbot Headquarters (also known as Bossbot HQ or BBHQ) is where the Bossbots reside. It is located behind Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf at Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres. When visiting Bossbot HQ, you will find the Cog golf courses and the clubhouse. The theme of these headquarters are dark woods, evil, dullness golf, and the clubhouse is built like a dreary castle. It is not accessible in the game right now, as the Mystery Tunnel is standing where the Bossbot HQ tunnel is suppose to be.
The courtyard is the main area of Bossbot HQ in which Toons may choose where to go throughout Bossbot HQ. In the front middle side is the clubhouse and other sides of the courtyard is three different Cog golf courses, which are the facilities of Bossbot HQ. There are golf carts leading to the Front Three, the Middle Six, and the Back Nine.
Cog Golf Courses
The Cog Golf Courses are the facilities of Bossbot HQ. The three different courses are the Front Three, the Middle Six, and the Back Nine. The Front Three does not have a certain Laff limit while the Middle Six requires 101 Laff points and the Back Nine requires 106 Laff points.
The clubhouse is the banquet and the home of the Bossbots and the Cog boss, Chief Executive Officer. Upon finishing your Bossbot Cog Suit, you may enter the clubhouse. Upon entering, the Toons will be greeted by Good ol' Gil Giggles who will then instruct the Toons involved to battle special Cog Waiters, all of which are version 2.0 Cogs. These Cog Waiters wear special white-colored Cog suits, which you must take for yourself. After this, the CEO enters the kitchen, complaining that the waiters are taking too long to serve his banquet and orders them to serve the Cogs inside the dining room but little does he know that the Waiters are actually Toons in disguise. Good ol' Gil Giggles then tells the Toons that he poisoned the food the Cogs are about to receive, and instructs the Toons to feed as many Cogs as possible. When the Toons are done dining the Cogs, the CEO notices the waiters are Toons and sends any Cogs who are still alive to battle the Toons. Should the Toons succeed, the battle with the CEO himself will commence. During this phase, Toons can do two things: slow the CEO down by shooting golf balls at him from a safe distance, or attack him directly with seltzer bottles located on the tables. After the CEO is defeated, he will be demoted to a Flunky and the Toons will be rewarded Pink Slips.
- Bossbot Headquarters is the only Cog headquarters to have no Cogs roaming the courtyard. It is unknown whether it will remain like this or not.
- Bossbot Headquarters was the last Cog headquarters to have been released in Toontown Rewritten.
- The tunnel to where Bossbot Headquarters should be will currently bring you back to Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf.
- Bossbot Headquarters is known to have the creepiest music in Toontown.
- According to one of Team LHAAFBBHQ's mission updates, they found a letter containing a partial picture of the Bossbot Clubhouse and a never-before-seen area that was being worked on around it.
- During April Toons' Week in 2015, a prank was pulled by the Toontown Rewritten staff involving Bossbot Headquarters. The Mystery Tunnel located at Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres was replaced with the same dark, charcoal-stained tunnel. The tunnel lead to the area from ToonFest 2014, which was supposedly known as "Barbecue HQ".