| Bossbot Headquarters|
|Location:||Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf|
|Special Cogs:||Version 2.0 Cogs|
|Data is by normal gameplay.|
|Facilities:||Cog Golf Courses|
|Facility boss:||Club President|
|Facilities:|| Bossbot Clubhouse|
Executive Office Tower
|Boss:||Chief Executive Officer|
|Ambient rain sound effect|
- "With help of Team LHAAFBBHQ's clues and the assistance of Toons across Toontown to crack the code of the Cog's top-secret MINGLERMAIL Memo Management, I must gravely announce that we have finally pinpointed the location of the dreaded Bossbot Headquarters."
- ―Lord Lowden Clear
Bossbot Headquarters, commonly known as Bossbot HQ or simply BBHQ, is the Bossbots' main base of operation. It is located at Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf in Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres. Bossbot Headquarters consists of three facilities: the Cog Golf Courses, the Bossbot Clubhouse, and the Executive Office Tower. Inside the Bossbot Clubhouse is where Toons may find the Bossbot boss, the Chief Executive Officer.
- Main page: ARG: Minglermail
Months after the hilariously heroic explorers of Team LHAAFBBHQ traveled to certain areas of Toontown to find torn pieces of a peculiar picture that unveiled the new Bossbot Headquarters, Toon Resistance scouts reported on April 26, 2015 that the team went missing once they found the final piece. The back side of the piece had strange text written in Remington.
Although players discovered couple weeks before that there was a new website called mingler.org surfing the web, it was not until April 26th that the website's purpose truly went underway. Starting with the Flunky's credentials shown on the back side of the final piece, players had to find the credentials of Minglermail accounts for other Bossbots and log onto them to find important memos. Once players had everything figured out, they would come across a picture of a rabbit's fist that contained hidden coordinates. The coordinates allowed Toons to use a portable hole bypass from behind a few trees at Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres, and enter Bossbot Headquarters for the first time. When a Toon entered Bossbot Headquarters, they received the following message:
|SYSTEM: BANQUET ACCESS GRANTED|
The courtyard is the main area of Bossbot Headquarters in which Toons may choose where to go throughout the headquarters. In the front middle side is the clubhouse and other sides of the courtyard is three different Cog Golf Courses, which are the facilities of Bossbot HQ. There are golf carts leading to the Front Three, the Middle Six, and the Back Nine.
An oil fountain is located in the center of the area. If a Toon makes contact with the oil, the Toon will lose five laff points.
Cog Golf Courses
- Main page: Cog Golf Courses
The Cog Golf Courses are a Cog facility in Bossbot Headquarters. The three different courses are The Front Three, The Middle Six, and The Back Nine. The Front Three does not have a laff limit while The Middle Six requires 95 laff points and The Back Nine requires 100 laff points. As with the Bossbot Clubhouse, Version 2.0 Cogs reside in the Cog Golf Courses. There are many Bossbots inside the Cog Golf Courses, especially The Back Nine, making them essential places for earning large quantities of Stock Options.
- Main page: Bossbot Clubhouse
The Bossbot Clubhouse serves as the domain for the Chief Executive Officer. Toons may battle the Chief Executive Officer once all parts for their Bossbot Cog Disguise have been obtained, and enough Stock Options have been gathered.
Chief Executive Officer
- Main page: Chief Executive Officer
The Chief Executive Officer, more commonly known as the C.E.O., is the boss of the Lawbots. Toons may battle him after completion of the Bossbot Cog Disguise and have earned enough Stock Options for a promotion.
- Main page: Pink slip (CEO)
A pink slip is awarded to Toons that successfully defeat the Chief Executive Officer. Pink slips instantly fire Cogs, including Version 2.0 Cogs, out of battle with a cannon.
Bossbot Cog Disguise
- Main page: Bossbot Cog Disguise
Executive Office Tower
- Main page: Executive Office Tower
The Executive Office Tower is the new large building located at Bossbot Headquarters on the right side of the courtyard. Members of the Toon Resistance were completely unable to infiltrate the large tower that gleams over Bossbot Headquarters, leaving its contents completely unknown to Toonkind. Security goons have blocked all possible entrances, and peering through windows did not reveal anything other than several large elevators large enough to fit a Cog boss. When attempting to enter the Executive Office Tower, a message pops up saying that Toons are unable to enter due to security goons.
- Bossbot Headquarters is the last Cog headquarters that was discovered by Lord Lowden Clear and the Toon Resistance with the help of Team LHAAFBBHQ and Toons across Toontown.
- Bossbot Headquarters is the second Cog headquarters to be released in an update that involved solving an ARG puzzle, with Lawbot Headquarters being the first.
- Bossbot Headquarters is known to have the most eerie music, and is considered the most dangerous area in all of Toontown.
- According to one of Team LHAAFBBHQ's mission updates, they found a letter containing a partial picture of the headquarters itself that had visual differences, including the Bossbot Clubhouse and a never-before-seen building that was being worked on. The extra building was revealed to be the Executive Office Tower.
- During April Toons Week in 2015, a prank was pulled by the Toontown Rewritten staff involving Bossbot Headquarters. The Mystery Tunnel located at Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres was replaced with the same dark, charcoal-stained tunnel. The tunnel led to the area from ToonFest, but was known as "Barbecue Headquarters".
- Bossbot Headquarters is the only Cog headquarters to receive a major overhaul. Unlike in Toontown Online, the headquarters houses a big oil fountain surrounded by spinning gears, along with Cogs roaming the courtyard and a new building called the Executive Office Tower.
- With the new Executive Office Tower, this also makes Bossbot Headquarters the only Cog headquarters to have three different kinds of facilities.
- The inside of the Bossbot Clubhouse was also completely redesigned. In Toontown Online, the clubhouse contained a simple straight path from the door to the elevator; in Toontown Rewritten, the clubhouse sits atop of a large hill with a winding stone path surrounded by several oil geysers.
- When Bossbot Headquarters was released, touching the fountains did not remove laff due to their main purpose being bugged.
- Even though the courtyard underwent a major overhaul, the area on the map of Toontown still remains the same from Toontown Online.
- Bossbot Cog Buildings can be seen in the horizon from the main zone of Bossbot Headquarters.