|Location||Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf|
|Minimum Cog level||8|
|Maximum Cog level||10|
|Special Cogs||Version 2.0 Cogs|
|Data is by normal gameplay.|
|Facilities||Cog Golf Courses|
|Minimum Cog level||10|
|Maximum Cog level||12|
|Miniboss Cog||Club President|
|Minimum Cog level||9|
|Maximum Cog level||12|
|Boss Cog||Chief Executive Officer|
Bossbot Headquarters, commonly known as Bossbot HQ or simply BBHQ, is the Bossbots' main base of operation. It is located at Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf in Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres. Bossbot Headquarters consists of two Cog facilities: the Cog Golf Courses and the Bossbot Clubhouse; including the mysterious Executive Office Tower. Inside the Bossbot Clubhouse is where Toons may find the boss Cog, the Chief Executive Officer.
The courtyard is the main area of Bossbot Headquarters. Cogs that roam the courtyard range from level 8 to level 10. An oil fountain is located in the center of the courtyard that deducts five laff points from Toons when colliding with the oil. Three Cog Golf Courses and the Bossbot Clubhouse can be accessed from the courtyard. The Executive Office Tower also has an entrance that cannot be accessed.
Cog Golf Courses
- Main page: Cog Golf Courses
The Cog Golf Courses are where Toons often infiltrate to either defeat many Version 2.0 Cogs and obtain parts of their Bossbot Cog Disguise for Shep Ahoy's ToonTasks or to recover Stock Options for promotions. The Cogs in each course are either level 10 or level 11, with some being ordinary Cogs and some others being Version 2.0 Cogs. The miniboss Cog is a level 12 Version 2.0 Cog known as the Club President.
- Main page: Bossbot Clubhouse
The Bossbot Clubhouse serves as the domain for the Chief Executive Officer. Toons may battle the Chief Executive Officer once they have promotions for their Bossbot Cog Disguise ready.
Chief Executive Officer
- Main page: Chief Executive Officer
The Chief Executive Officer, commonly known as the C.E.O., is the boss Cog of the Bossbots.
- Main page: Pink slip (reward)
A pink slip is awarded to Toons that successfully defeat the Chief Executive Officer. Pink slips instantly fire Cogs, including Version 2.0 Cogs, out of battle with a cannon.
Executive Office Tower
- Main page: Executive Office Tower
The Executive Office Tower is a large building located to the right side of the Bossbot Headquarters courtyard. Members of the Toon Resistance were unable to infiltrate the building, leaving its contents completely unknown. Security goons blocked all possible entrances, and peering through windows did not reveal anything other than several large elevators large enough to fit a boss Cog. Toons who attempt to enter the Executive Office Tower are left with a popup message saying they cannot enter due to security goons.
Bossbot Cog Disguise
- Main page: Bossbot Cog Disguise
The Bossbot Cog Disguise is a Cog Disguise containing 17 parts. Each part is awarded upon completion of Shep Ahoy's ToonTasks.
- Bossbot Headquarters is the final Cog headquarters that was discovered by Lord Lowden Clear and the Toon Resistance, with the help of Team LHAAFBBHQ's clues and Toons across Toontown.
- Bossbot Headquarters is the second Cog headquarters to be released in an update that involved solving an ARG, with Lawbot Headquarters being first.
- Bossbot Headquarters is the only Cog headquarters to receive a major redesign. Unlike in Toontown Online, the headquarters is given an eerie atmosphere consisting of nonstop rain, and a much larger courtyard with an oil fountain and several geysers in the center.
- The inside of the Bossbot Clubhouse was also redesigned. In Toontown Online, the Bossbot Clubhouse contained a simple straight path from the door to the elevator; in Toontown Rewritten, the Bossbot Clubhouse sits atop of a large hill with a winding stone path surrounded by several oily geysers.
- Even though the courtyard underwent a major redesign, its depiction on the map of Toontown still remains the same from Toontown Online.
- Bossbot Cog Buildings can be seen in the horizon from the main zone of Bossbot Headquarters.
- Underneath Bossbot Headquarters' central oil fountain is a silhouette of a "molder", which is a small Easter egg.
- Toons would previously go sad without losing their gags by colliding with the oil from the oil fountain to drain all their laff. As of the 2.7.0 update that was released on December 15, 2020, Toons now lose their gags.