|Location||Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf|
|Special Cogs||Version 2.0 Cogs|
|Data is by normal gameplay.|
|Facilities||Cog Golf Courses|
|Facility boss||Club President|
Executive Office Tower
|Boss||Chief Executive Officer|
|Ambient rain sound effect |
Courtyard theme #1
Courtyard theme #2
Courtyard theme #3
- "With help of Team LHAAFBBHQ's clues and the assistance of Toons across Toontown to crack the code of the Cog's top-secret MINGLERMAIL Memo Management, I must gravely announce that we have finally pinpointed the location of the dreaded Bossbot Headquarters."
- ―Lord Lowden Clear
Bossbot Headquarters, commonly known as Bossbot HQ or simply BBHQ, is the Bossbots' main base of operation. It is located at Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf in Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres. Bossbot Headquarters consists of three facilities: the Cog Golf Courses, the Bossbot Clubhouse, and the Executive Office Tower. Inside the Bossbot Clubhouse is where Toons may find the Bossbot boss, the Chief Executive Officer.
- Main page: ARG: Minglermail
Months after the hilariously heroic explorers of Team LHAAFBBHQ traveled to certain areas of Toontown to find torn pieces of a peculiar picture that unveiled the new Bossbot Headquarters, Toon Resistance scouts reported on April 26, 2015 that the team went missing once they found the final piece. The back side of the piece had strange text written in Remington.
Although players discovered couple weeks before that there was a new website called mingler.org surfing the web, it was not until April 26th that the website's purpose truly went underway. Starting with the Flunky's credentials shown on the back side of the final piece, players had to find the credentials of Minglermail accounts for other Bossbots and log onto them to find important memos. Once players had everything figured out, they would come across a picture of a rabbit's fist that contained hidden coordinates. The coordinates allowed Toons to use a portable hole bypass from behind a few trees at Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres, and enter Bossbot Headquarters for the first time. When a Toon entered Bossbot Headquarters, they received a systematic message stating that they gained banquet access.
The courtyard is the main area of Bossbot Headquarters in which Toons may choose where to go throughout the headquarters. At the front middle side is the Bossbot Clubhouse and on the other sides of the courtyard is three different Cog Golf Courses. There are golf carts leading to The Front Three, The Middle Six, and The Back Nine.
An oil fountain is located in the center of the area. If a Toon makes contact with the oil, the Toon will lose five laff points.
Cog Golf Courses
- Main page: Cog Golf Courses
The Cog Golf Courses are a Cog facility in Bossbot Headquarters. The three different courses are The Front Three, The Middle Six, and The Back Nine. The Front Three does not have a laff limit while The Middle Six requires 95 laff points and The Back Nine requires 100 laff points. As with the Bossbot Clubhouse, Version 2.0 Cogs reside in the Cog Golf Courses.
- Main page: Bossbot Clubhouse
The Bossbot Clubhouse serves as the domain for the Chief Executive Officer. Toons may battle the Chief Executive Officer once all parts for their Bossbot Cog Disguise have been obtained, and enough Stock Options have been gathered.
Chief Executive Officer
- Main page: Chief Executive Officer
The Chief Executive Officer, commonly known as the C.E.O., is the boss of the Bossbots. Toons may battle him after completion of the Bossbot Cog Disguise and have earned enough Stock Options for a promotion.
- Main page: Pink slip (reward)
A pink slip is awarded to Toons that successfully defeat the Chief Executive Officer. Pink slips instantly fire Cogs, including Version 2.0 Cogs, out of battle with a cannon.
Executive Office Tower
- Main page: Executive Office Tower
The Executive Office Tower is a large building located at Bossbot Headquarters on the right side of the courtyard. Members of the Toon Resistance were unable to infiltrate the building, leaving its contents completely unknown to Toonkind. Security goons blocked all possible entrances, and peering through windows did not reveal anything other than several large elevators large enough to fit a boss Cog. Toons who attempt to enter the Executive Office Tower are left with a popup message saying they cannot enter due to security goons.
Bossbot Cog Disguise
- Main page: Bossbot Cog Disguise
- Bossbot Headquarters is the final Cog headquarters that was discovered by Lord Lowden Clear and the Toon Resistance. with the help of Team LHAAFBBHQ's clues and all of Toontown.
- Bossbot Headquarters is the second Cog headquarters to be released in an update that involved solving an ARG puzzle, with Lawbot Headquarters being first.
- Bossbot Headquarters is considered the most dangerous area in all of Toontown, as it is currently the endgame of Toontown Rewritten after completion of Shep Ahoy's Bossbot Cog Disguise ToonTask.
- Bossbot Headquarters is the only Cog headquarters to receive a major redesign. Unlike in Toontown Online, the headquarters is given an eerie atmosphere consisting of nonstop rain, and a much larger courtyard with an oil fountain and several geysers in the center.
- With the Executive Office Tower included, this makes Bossbot Headquarters the only Cog headquarters to have three distinct facilities.
- The inside of the Bossbot Clubhouse was also redesigned. In Toontown Online, the clubhouse contained a simple straight path from the door to the elevator; in Toontown Rewritten, the clubhouse sits atop of a large hill with a winding stone path surrounded by several oil geysers.
- Even though the courtyard underwent a major redesign, the area on the map of Toontown still remains the same from Toontown Online.
- Bossbot Cog Buildings can be seen in the horizon from the main zone of Bossbot Headquarters.
- Underneath the oil fountain is a silhouette of a "molder", which is a small Easter egg.
- Toons would previously go sad without losing their gags by colliding with the oil from the oil fountain to drain all their laff. As of the 2.7.0 update released on December 15, 2020, Toons now lose their gags.