|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
|Skill points gained:|
|Skill points needed:|
|Throwing (before a hit):|
- After choosing the gag, the Toon will take out the Birthday Cake and throw it at the targeted Cog.
- If the gag misses, the Cog will jump to the side and the Birthday Cake will disappear. If the gag does not miss, the Cog will be hit by the Birthday Cake with a large pink splat.
- The Cog will either explode or resume battling, depending on their health.
The damage of the Birthday Cake increases by one point for every 76.9 skill points gained.
- In Alpha, the first appearance of a Birthday Cake, despite not being a physical gag used by Toons, came from Slappy's hot air balloon that was located on the plate.
- The second appearance was during Sir Max's birthday. Flippy temporarily replaced all his Whole Cream Pies with Birthday Cakes in his pie stand to celebrate Sir Max's birthday.
- The third appearance was during Doomsday that was used by Flippy to defeat the Director of Ambush Marketing. Toons, however, could not use the Birthday Cake or any other gag besides the Whole Cream Pie during the event since gags were generally unavailable for the duration of Alpha due to lack of Cogs and the battle system.
- A single organic Birthday Cake is able to defeat an unlured level nine Cog.
- A single organic Birthday Cake is also able to defeat a lured level 11 Cog, rather than just a lured level 10 Cog.
- An organic Birthday Cake used together with a Fruit Pie Slice is able to defeat a lured level 12 Cog.
- During the Twelve Days of Winter, the Birthday Cake is given a Christmas-themed look, containing red frosting and green candles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.