|Skill points gained:|
|Skill points needed:|
The Bike Horn is obtained when a Toon has completed their training for Sound Gags. When first obtained, the Bike Horn only does a maximum of three damage to a Cog. When the next sound gag, the Whistle, is earn the maximum damage increases to four.
Once a Toon has earned 40 Sound Skill Points, they will obtain the Whistle. A Toon can carry only 10 Bike Horns when first obtained. When a new Sound gag is obtained, the maximum amount of Bike Horns that can be carried increases by five, until Toons get the Foghorn, where it maxes out at 30.
- The Toon takes out a megaphone with a Bike Horn sticking out of it.
- Toon takes an exaggerated breath.
- Toon blows into megaphone.
- Bike Horn squeezes itself.
- Bike Horn vanishes, the megaphone too.
- Cog gets stunned for a few seconds, Cog wipes their sleeves.
- Bike Horn is widely considered to be the second weakest gag, with Squirting Flower being the weakest gag (As both can only defeat a Level 0 Cogs). This can be disputed because the Bike Horn can damage multiple Cogs, unlike the Squirting Flower.
- A Bike Horn is displayed on top of Goofy's Gag Shop in all playgrounds.
- The Bike Horn's front looks just like the Foghorn gag but with the horn colored white.
- It is considered the most disrespectful gag by many players to be used on lured Cogs. Such an action can be considered Greening, as it not only removes the effects of lure, but deals a very low amount of damage to the Cogs.
- Even though some Sound gags do not need it to be blown into, the Toon still does the animation of taking a breath.