Needs an Image
This page could use at least one image to add a bit more "pizazz". You know us Toons could never miss out on the opportunity to work with arts and crafts! Please use the upload tool and the edit tool to implement an original image in png, jpg, or gif format.
| Back Stabber|
|Weakest attack:|| Finger Wag|
|Strongest attack:|| Guilt Trip|
|Statistics based on attack damage.|
|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
- Lighthouse Lane
- Tenor Terrace
- Lullaby Lane
- Polar Place
- Maple Street
- Lawbot Headquarters
- Lawbot Courthouse
- Cog Buildings
- Walrus Way
Cog Suit Promotions
- Level 5 - 420 Jury Notices
- Level 6 - 550 Jury Notices
- Level 7 - 680 Jury Notices
- Level 8 - 810 Jury Notices
- Level 9 - 3,400 Jury Notices
A Backstabber is someone who you think you are friends with but then they attempt in causing your downfall.
- Backstabbers have 2 of their own signature moves.
- These moves are Guilt Trip and Restraining Order.
- The Backstabbers head is meant to resemble a knife.
- A level 9 Backstabber does more damage with it's Guilt Trip, than a Big Wig at level 12 using it's Power Trip.
|Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter|
|Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese||Chief Executive Officer|
|Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor|
|Legal Eagle • Big Wig||Chief Justice|
|Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags|
|Loan Shark • Robber Baron||Chief Financial Officer|
|Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face|
|The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood||Vice President|
| Goons • Skelecogs • Virtual Skelecogs • Version 2.0 Cogs|
Director of Ambush Marketing • The Chairman