April Toons' Week is an annual event which starts on April 1st and ends soon afterwards, depending on the year. It is a time when Toons play practical jokes, and hilarious features such as low gravity are implemented. The event is based on April Fools' Day which is celebrated in many countries on the first day of April.
- Gravity everywhere in Toontown was lowered, allowing Toons to jump higher.
- Walking in the streets would sometimes trigger a Grand Piano to fall from the sky and crush you. When that happens, McQuack says "Whoops! My bad!".
- Toons would have a random Toon species sound each play session rather than their own species.
- Every minute a random effect would be applied to your Toon. This included:
- The same features from 2014 such as gravity being lowered and random effects returned. The gravity was lowered at all playgrounds, Barbecue Headquarters, and the Estate.
- Barbecue Headquarters (or BBQHQ) was released. This was a prank by the team that made Toons think that Bossbot Headquarters was being released. However, the Bossbot HQ tunnel led to ToonFest renamed as Barbecue Headquarters. Flippy and Fluffy both had different lines than in ToonFest 2014, and Flippy was wearing a Chef's Chapeau.
- Similar to 2014, Toons would have a random Toon species sound. The only difference being it changed whenever a new area was entered. (Toons could still get random Toon species sounds without entering a new area.)
When Gravity Falls
- Main page: Gravitational Anomalies
(256) When Gravity Falls (Official) (MCF News) was a major update to April Toons' Week of 2015 that was introduced on April 5th. The update brought the addition of floating buildings, due to Gravitational Mishaps & Silly Levels being too high. The buildings affected were Toon Hall, Toontown Library, Toontown Bank, the BBQ Tower, and the Toon Headquarters in every other neighborhood. Toons would also be able to jump higher in playgrounds when the phenomenon occurred.
- During April Toons' Week of 2014, Sir Max changed Toonbook to Maxbook. The background image was changed, as well as the logo and everybody's profile picture was changed to some of Sir Max's selfies.
- There was bug in 2014 that caused some Toons to experience the wacky effects changing every 3 seconds rather than every minute like it was supposed to.
- Big Legs and No Color were the only regular Toon effects that didn't take part in the 2014 prank caused by Sir Max.
- Green Toon, Pumpkin Head and Snowman Head all didn't take part in the 2014 prank caused by Sir Max. The only special Toon effect that took part in the prank was Roger Dog.
- The update (256) "When Gravity Falls" is a pun off of a Disney show called Gravity Falls that Sir Max likes.