April Toons' Week is a period between the 1st and 9th of April where wacky and silly things happen. April Toons' Week celebrates April Fools Day by having a week long celebration and could feature anything from super low gravity to random animal noises.
- Gravity everywhere in Toontown was lowered, allowing toons to jump higher.
- Walking in the streets would sometimes trigger a grand piano to fall from the sky and crush you. When that happens, McQuack says "Whoops! My bad!".
- Toons would have a random toon species sound each play session rather than their own species.
- Every minute a random effect would be applied to your toon. This included:
- Turning back to your regular Toon
- Turning into Roger Dog
- Turning into a Big Toon
- Turning into a Small Toon
- Turning your portrait into a Flat Portrait
- Turning your profile into a Flat Profile
- Becoming an Transparent Toon
- Becoming an Invisible Toon
- Having a Big Head
- Having a Small Head
- Having a Small Body
- Tilting backwards slightly
- This year, Sir Max changed Toonbook to Maxbook. The background image was changed, as well as the logo and everybody's profile picture was changed to some of Sir Max's selfies.
- In Daily Alpha Update: A Way Too Wacky Week, Shockley states: "Now, all we can do is hope that this "April Toons Week" thing doesn't catch on. Oof, can you imagine having to experience this again next year?" hinting at the fact this is likely to be annual. In the patch notes, it also mentions: "Let's hope that it won't happen again next year!".
- There was bug this year that cause some toons to experience the wacky effects changing every 3 seconds rather than every minute like it was supposed to.
- Big Feet and White Toon were the only regular Toon Effects that didn't take part in the prank caused by Sir Max.
- Green Toon, Pumpkin Head and Snowman Head all didn't take part in the prank caused by Sir Max. The only special Toon Effect that took part in the prank was Roger Dog.