Although Alec Tinn currently does not appear anywhere in Toontown, he made an appearance on the day of the Toon Council Presidential Elections, then made another appearance during ToonFest 2014 to offer Toons a ride on the ToonFest hot air balloon.
Before Alec Tinn became a well known figure to the citizens of Toontown, he invested in learning the arts of calculating the number of votes. After he had accidentally predicted the exact value of votes for a Cannon game construction, Alec realized that it was his calling and studied at Electoral College to earn his master's in his innovative major of "Compulsive Vote Adding Engineer".
- "Come one, come two, COME ALL to the most important event in the history of our fair town: The Toon Council Presidential Elections!"
- ―Alec Tinn
Alec Tinn was eventually appointed by the Toon Council to host the Toon Council Presidential Elections where Flippy and Slappy would run for president. Although Toons knew that there would be an election, Alec had not made his debut until February 15, 2014, where he announced that he would run the election. On that day, he and several Toon Troopers began preparing for the election by setting up some decorations all around Toontown Central, and kept all Toons up-to-date on the latest happenings with the election.
On the very day of the election, Alec Tinn walked on stage with Flippy and Slappy as they exited out of the Toon Hall. By using his special podium and set of microphones, Alec led his voice towards the audience where he analyzed the votes and announced the winner of the election being Slappy. Although the event was at first in good hands, a Yesman approached from the sky, and frightened Alec and the rest of the Toons. Right after Slappy was saddened and the Cogs unleashed an invasion to initiate Doomsday, Alec hid behind the Toontown Bank until the invasion was over, and later made an agreement with Doctor Surlee that Flippy was the only leader Toontown had left.
- "My name is Alec Tinn, and I'm the one they have around here for every vote that goes on in Toontown."
- ―Alec Tinn
Alec Tinn's duty as an eccentric elector was not over with the Toon Council Presidential Elections. Besides rare occasions like making a guest appearance for ToonFest 2014, Alec continued to host elections such as the Toontown Species Election, and counted ballots for them.
- His name is a pun on "electing".
- Alec Tinn's debut was on Febuary 15, 2014, but was teased by the Toontown Rewritten Team beforehand.
- Alec Tinn was one of the interactive NPCs in the Toon Council Presidential Elections, along with Flippy, Slappy, and Doctor Surlee.
- During Doomsday, Alec Tinn went into hiding by the right side of the Toontown Bank, just by Toon Hall. If a Toon ran towards Alec Tinn, he would perform the cringe animation and say "Don't hurt me! Oh, phew. It's only you."
- Joey revealed part of the inspiration for Alec Tinn's personality by stating, "If there were a mass army of robots storming the area I'm in, I would run away too. Alec being a coward is just a little character development for him. He's loud and proud on the outside, but really he is quite scared on the inside. That part was actually inspired by this scene (The first one of this video) from Pirates of the Caribbean."
- Ironically, Alec Tinn manned the ToonFest hot air balloon during ToonFest 2014 while having a fear of heights.
- On February 15, 2016, during a livestream with "ToonDuos", Joey said that Alec Tinn was planned to return for a major event in 2016. The timestamp of the question being asked "How is Alec Tinn doing?" begins at 1:10:07.
- Riggy Marole enlisted the help of Alec Tinn to count the ballots for ToonFest's new name after ToonFest 2019 concluded.