Emergency Memo refers to 161st blog post from the Toontown Rewritten website titled "Emergency Memo from Doctor Surlee" that was posted by Toon HQ on May 26, 2014. In past terms, this event occurred on May 26, 2003.
In this blog post, Doctor Surlee sends an emergency notification to Toon HQ with a warning about upcoming Version 2.0 Cogs. When things get sour, Surlee mentions his regrets in joining Lord Lowden Clear and other Resistance Toons on a mission to storm Sellbot Headquarters. The moment Surlee is spotted by the Cogs, a wave of Version 2.0 Cogs rained down from the Sellbot Towers.
Not only is Doctor Surlee the one to pinpoint the location of Sellbot Headquarters, but he also knows that Version 2.0 Cogs were being prototyped in Bossbot Headquarters. Surlee also rants about he should not had went with Lowden and the others on the 26th of all days.
|Emergency Memo from Doctor Surlee|
Posted by Toon HQ on May 26, 2014 04:55 PM
- The day after this blog post was published, Version 2.0 Cogs invaded Toontown until then.
- Just as Sir Max said, a ripple, an anomaly, and the 26th are all one and the same.
- Since January 25, 2018, the blog post is archived on as 03-05-26 - Emergency Memo.txt. This can be found by using LL-TERMINAL43 with password "sillyness" and inputting "cd Archive" then "cat [text file]".
- Wiki blog post • Wiki release notes (v1.1.4) • Wiki release notes (v1.1.5) • Official blog post • MMO Central Forums • Wayback Machine
- "Slappy had 42 laff, which was significantly high for the era. Flippy's laff is 37. As for my user title, I can tell you that all three are one in the same."
As said by joey19982/Sir Max at 04-27-2014 on the Toontown Rewritten storyline/clue speculation *Megathread* V. 3.0 on MMO Central Forums
(His user title was "A Ripple, an Anomaly, 26" at the time.)